-
October 2nd, 2026, 01:38 AM
#1
Forum member
Choosing a Private Yacht Charter in Seychelles
I’m trying to plan a private boat day in Seychelles for a small group, but I’m stuck on how to choose between a shorter trip and a full day charter. I’d like enough time for swimming and snorkeling without turning the whole thing into a complicated itinerary. We also need to compare guest capacity and whether a skipper is included, because none of us wants to spend the day worrying about navigation. I have also been looking at different yacht sizes, since some boats suit larger groups while others seem better for a smaller outing. What do people usually look at first when comparing yacht rental options?
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks